This statement sets out how Ashford Grange protects your privacy and uses and protects any information that you give Ashford Grange when using this website.
Ashford Grange is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ashford Grange may change its policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This privacy statement is effective from 17th November 2014.
What we collect
We collect the following information when you contact us using our online form:
- Name and contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We receive this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to your questions and comments
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new specific offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided
- We DO NOT share your information with third parties for any purposes.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of relevance or potential interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over these other websites. We cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these websites, which are not governed by our privacy statement. You should therefore exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website concerned.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing by ourselves, you may change your mind at any time either by writing to us by post or using our online contact form.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1988. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us.
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.