- The Tapestry Room is the principal guest room on the first floor of the house. It faces east and has views of the surrounding hills towards Riber.
- Spacious and perfect for relaxation, The Tapestry Room has a king size bed and a separate seating area with a sofa and coffee table.
- The Tapestry Room is furnished to a very high standard with Ducal Chateau furniture. The warm tones of the wood are complemented by the rich copper tones of the Sanderson Ashbee and coordinated fabrics, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- With a flat screen TV and “Freeview”, free WiFi access, hair dryer and complimentary tea & coffee making facilities, The Tapestry Room also has its own library with a wide selection of books.
- The Tapestry Room has a contemporary en suite shower room with double size cubicle. It is furnished with high quality towels, bathrobes and slippers. Complimentary Duck Island toiletries are provided.
* Double room
* Tariff is per room per night (not per person) for bed and breakfast
* It assumes a minimum of two nights’ stay
* Single night stays are considered for late bookings, but with a 15% surcharge. Please enquire.
* The room rate is discounted by £15 for single occupancy.
See also Tariff & Terms