- The French Room is on the first floor of the house and faces south. It overlooks the garden and has views across the Derwent Valley towards Oker and Wensley.
- A very light and peaceful room, The French Room has a double bed, an easy chair and an arm chair.
- Furnished in the French style to a very high standard, the white furniture of The French Room is complemented by the pale shades of blue and cream of the Sanderson Estelle fabric, which creates a calming atmosphere.
- The French Room has a flat screen TV and “Freeview”, free WiFi access, hair dryer and complimentary tea & coffee making facilities. It also has access to a wide range of books on the first floor landing, where there is also an easy chair.
- The French Room has a contemporary en suite shower room with double size cubicle. It is furnished with high quality towels, bathrobes and slippers. Complimentary Duck Island toiletries are provided.
* Double room
* Tariff is per room per night (not per person) for bed and breakfast
* It assumes a minimum of two nights’ stay
* Single night stays are considered for late bookings, but with a 15% surcharge. Please enquire.
* The room rate is discounted by £15 for single occupancy.
See also Tariff & Terms