- The Hayloft is on the first floor of a separate building overlooking the courtyard. There are two outside flights of steps to its stable door private entrance.
- The Hayloft is a light and airy room with a vaulted ceiling. It has roof windows and a window overlooking the courtyard. No expense has been spared in providing for your comfort. There are electronic controls to operate the roof blinds and windows.
- A very spacious room, The Hayloft makes a perfect retreat. The sumptuous superking bed can also be configured as twin beds. There is a separate seating area with a sofa & “Scrabble” coffee table and a traditional rocking chair.
- The Hayloft is furnished to a very high standard in solid oak and burr elm, with Sanderson Ashby Damask and coordinated fabrics.
- With a flat screen TV and “Freeview”, free WiFi access, hair dryer and complimentary tea & coffee making facilities, The Hayloft also has its own library with a wide selection of books. There are also board games and jigsaw puzzles.
- The Hayloft has a contemporary en suite shower room with corner shower. It is furnished with high quality towels, bathrobes and slippers. Complimentary Duck Island toiletries are provided.
* Double room
* Tariff is per room per night (not per person) for bed and breakfast
* It assumes a minimum of two nights’ stay
* Single night stays are considered for late bookings, but with a 15% surcharge. Please enquire.
* The room rate is discounted by £15 for single occupancy.
See also Tariff & Terms