Tariff is from £115 per room per night based on a minimum of two nights’ stay. The room tariff assumes two people sharing and includes full English breakfast and a complimentary welcome cream tea on arrival. The room rate is discounted by £15 for single occupancy.
For a booking of three consecutive nights, a discount is available for the third night onwards. Please make your reservation by telephone to take advantage of these special terms.
Single night stays may be considered for late bookings, but with a 15% surcharge to the room rate. Please telephone for availability.
Tapestry Room: From £135
French Room: From £115
The Hayloft: From £135
- The Tariff is per room per night (not per person) and includes a cooked (full English or other option) or Continental breakfast.
- The rooms are double rooms. The room rate is discounted by £15 for single occupancy.
- The room tariff assumes a minimum of two nights’ stay.
- For a booking of three consecutive nights, a discount is available from the third night onwards. Please make your reservation by telephone to take advantage of this discount.
- Single night stays may be considered for late bookings, but with a 15% surcharge to the room rate. Please telephone for availability.
- All bookings require a non-refundable deposit of one night’s stay per room payable by debit / credit card. Balance payments are payable prior to departure by cash, debit /credit card or electronic bank transfer. All transactions are processed in pounds sterling (GBP) and there is no charge for UK based debit card payments, but there are additional charges to cover administrative costs on UK based credit cards (1.5%) and all international debit and credit cards (2.5%). Regrettably Diners and JCB cards are not accepted.
- Free off-road parking is in a private road. Only private cars are accepted and no trailers or commercial vehicles. Please reserve a space when making your booking. Parking is at owner’s risk.
- Check-in time is from 4pm to 8pm, with a welcome cream tea or coffee available between 4pm and 6pm on day of arrival. Check-out time is by 10am on day of departure. Guests are also requested to vacate their room by 10am each day to ensure their room is properly serviced.
- Unfortunately the accommodation is unsuitable for children and, due to the configuration of the house, for people with walking disabilities.
- Regrettably pets cannot be accommodated, with the exception of guide dogs by prior arrangement.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, smoking is not permitted in any area of Ashford Grange house and gardens.*
- Due to the risk of spillage and unpleasant lingering odours, guests are asked to refrain from bringing takeaway food to their rooms.
- Facilities are solely for the use of paying guests.
- We reserve the right to charge for breakages and/or damages to Ashford Grange, the person making the booking being held responsible.
- Guests are advised to read the cancellation policy prior to making a reservation (see below).
- In the unlikely event it should become necessary for Ashford Grange to have to cancel your stay, you will be notified as soon as possible and a full refund of any monies paid to Ashford Grange will be forwarded to you. No further liability is accepted in this event.
* Please note that it is a legal requirement that we provide smoke free accommodation for house guests and we could be fined severely if we fail to enforce the law. Regrettably, therefore, evidence of guests smoking in their rooms will lead to them being asked to leave and being charged in full. A cleaning charge of £150 to cover the cost of deep cleaning the room will also be levied, payable by the person making the booking.
Cancellation Policy & Insurance Cover
You are entering a legally binding contract with Ashford Grange when you make your reservation and a non-refundable deposit equivalent to one night’s stay per room is required to secure your booking. Ashford Grange is in a secluded setting in a private road, with no passing trade. This means that all rooms are booked in advance, making it difficult to re-let cancelled accommodation at short notice. In the event you need to cancel or foreshorten your booking for any reason within 28 days of your planned arrival date, you will be liable for the full cost of the reservation if we are unable to re-let the room cancelled, or for no show. Confirmation of cancellation would be required in writing. We recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance in the event you need to cancel or foreshorten your stay due to unforeseen circumstances.